Friday, June 10, 2011

Cheap Art Alert!!!

Many of you know part of my 'job' is spent scouting places and sites, and when I come across projects or opportunities I love to pass them on to those who might be interested. One big project I am involved in is finding art- and this was a site I ran across a while ago and have been impressed with some of the work and of course the prices!


It is the site 20x200, and basically you can get some nifty art prints for around $20!






Go click on the picture below to take you there.




Of course they are having a sale- woo hoo!!! Saving money is ALWAYS good!!


There are a couple other sites that are doing a similar 'service'/ aka trying to promote artist and provide us regular folk with an opportunity to get some art of our own up! ("gettin' cultured" as my Papa says). If you would like me to send you the links for the other sites just gimme me a holla!
(The nice thing about these sites is they will sell art to ANYONE- even those who use phrases like 'gimme a holla!')
Have fun perusing through some art! Would love to know if you get anything! Also feel free to pass this along to anyone else you know that might be interested.
Always on the hunt!!!
PS- check out the 'how to frame your art' video- they get their frames from West Elm but they are just the same as the Wood Gallery from Pottery Barn which is what I use. I will also share with you later the prints I ordered myself as soon as they get here! Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment